Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Support में खोजें

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Missing left side tab

phantom6storm66

I'm missing the tab on the far left side with the new update and I don't know how to get it back,

I'm missing the tab on the far left side with the new update and I don't know how to get it back,
संलग्न स्क्रीनशॉट

All Replies (1)

Hello,

To restore the Firefox view icon, right click a part of an empty space on your toolbar, click customize toolbar, then look for the Firefox view icon, then drag the icon to the far left side of your tab bar. After that, click "Done".

प्रश्न पूछें

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.