Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Remove permanent blue dot on the history/sidebar button

Kazza

I mostly like the UI changes. However, I have a persistent bug where there is an unremovable blue alert icon on the sidebar/history button. Aside from removing this button from the UI completely, is there any way to dismiss this alert?

Second question: while in the sidebar, I navigated from History to Bookmarks. I no longer have the ability to change the sidebar away from Bookmarks. How do I get History back?

I mostly like the UI changes. However, I have a persistent bug where there is an unremovable blue alert icon on the sidebar/history button. Aside from removing this button from the UI completely, is there any way to dismiss this alert? Second question: while in the sidebar, I navigated from History to Bookmarks. I no longer have the ability to change the sidebar away from Bookmarks. How do I get History back?
संलग्न स्क्रीनशॉट

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.