Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Support में खोजें

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Data breech on an account I never set up

cunzeman

I received a notice from you regarding a data breech with Post Millennial I never signed up for Post Millennial. I look it up and there is a fee to access. I don't pay for information of any type so what is my next action. Is someone using my email to access sights?

I received a notice from you regarding a data breech with Post Millennial I never signed up for Post Millennial. I look it up and there is a fee to access. I don't pay for information of any type so what is my next action. Is someone using my email to access sights?

All Replies (1)

If you never created an account with Post Millennial, I wouldn’t assume that someone is using your email just because you received the breach notice. Your email address could have been included in a leaked database without you ever having an account there. I’d start by checking whether the notice is actually from Mozilla and not a fake email. Don’t click any links in the message. You can also check your email account’s recent login activity and change your password if anything looks unfamiliar. If you use the same password on other sites, change those too. If you’re not seeing any suspicious activity on your email account, the breach notice by itself doesn’t necessarily mean someone has access to your email.

प्रश्न पूछें

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.