Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Support में खोजें

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved अभिलेखित

Firefox does not open

DanyEule

Hello

I can't open my Mozilla Firefox anymore ! It keeps crashing every time I try to launch it. Also in safe-mode. First time it happened was on the 31.12.15 about 17:00 or so (Swiss time).

What I have tried so faar: Restart computer, Repair Firefox, Update Firefox, update Java, update flash player, run a virus scan, re-install Firefox. The result is still the same. And yes, I checked out your help site, step by step. (That's why I am here now)

Error ID: bp-6f7430bc-0c19-49dc-a021-de1c72160101

Hope it helps! Thank you very much Dany

Hello I can't open my Mozilla Firefox anymore ! It keeps crashing every time I try to launch it. Also in safe-mode. First time it happened was on the 31.12.15 about 17:00 or so (Swiss time). What I have tried so faar: Restart computer, Repair Firefox, Update Firefox, update Java, update flash player, run a virus scan, re-install Firefox. The result is still the same. And yes, I checked out your help site, step by step. (That's why I am here now) Error ID: bp-6f7430bc-0c19-49dc-a021-de1c72160101 Hope it helps! Thank you very much Dany

All Replies (1)

चयनित समाधान

Hi, the crash seems to be caused by G Data Security Software. Please see Firefox 43.0.3 startup crash with G DATA security software.

If your question is resolved by this or another answer, please take a minute to let us know. Thank you.