Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Synchronize SMS between OS's on device (I'm fine to use symlink)

Conrad

I have a device that uses multirom to boot to Android and to FirefoxOS. I want to synchronize the sms/mms messages between these OS's. I am fine to use symlink if someone can tell me where FirefoxOS keeps it's SMS datbase. If it isn't that simple, how do I go about it?

I have a device that uses multirom to boot to Android and to FirefoxOS. I want to synchronize the sms/mms messages between these OS's. I am fine to use symlink if someone can tell me where FirefoxOS keeps it's SMS datbase. If it isn't that simple, how do I go about it?

כל התגובות (2)

propoke24, Firefox OS can not do this yet, but the api are there. There are chat applications in Marketplace that allow you to talk for free and register your phone number like LINE, and Message Me, but not yet.

Developing an app llike this would require app permissions: *https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/d.../MozMmsEvent

This would be a great bug to file though, if you need more information about the message default app on Firefox OS

The database for sms should be in the Gaia, but stackoverflow.com will have more developers.

השתנתה ב־ על־ידי guigs

Propoke24, this is pretty neat, MDN has an article how the dual boot https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/F.../Dual_boot_of_B2G_and_Android_on_SGS2