Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Unable to load update

gpdon

After I download and restart Firefox I get the following; Software Update failed The update could not be installed. Please make sure there are no other copies of Firefox running on your computer, and then restart Firefox to try again. I have not other copies of Firefox running, checked services. I am able to uninstall and install the new release manually. What now?

After I download and restart Firefox I get the following; Software Update failed The update could not be installed. Please make sure there are no other copies of Firefox running on your computer, and then restart Firefox to try again. I have not other copies of Firefox running, checked services. I am able to uninstall and install the new release manually. What now?

כל התגובות (2)

Please try rebooting your computer. Also check in task manager (ctrl+shift+esc) that firefox.exe is not listed.

Try to run the Firefox program once as Administrator (right-click: Run as Administrator).