Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

How do I delete a recent bookmark that is inserting several links everyday?

amanishakhete

On my recent bookmarks I have noticed that they're not available and have been taken over by BBC with many links to stories on their website. How do remove BBC so that it won't populate my recent bookmarked again/

Thank you for your time.

On my recent bookmarks I have noticed that they're not available and have been taken over by BBC with many links to stories on their website. How do remove BBC so that it won't populate my recent bookmarked again/ Thank you for your time.

כל התגובות (1)

A possible cause is a problem with the file places.sqlite that stores the bookmarks and the history.

You can also try to repair the places database with this extension: