Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

my computer was zooming in and out for no reason and now it's stuck zooming in on youtube and I can't zoom it out!!

lollipop424

I was watching a video on youtube and when I scrolled down to see the comments with my mouse the screen zoomed out!! when I scrolled up the screen zoomed in to much!! my screen on youtube is now stuck zoomed in to much so I can't see anything!! my mom tried fixing it and so did my dad!!Help Please!!

I was watching a video on youtube and when I scrolled down to see the comments with my mouse the screen zoomed out!! when I scrolled up the screen zoomed in to much!! my screen on youtube is now stuck zoomed in to much so I can't see anything!! my mom tried fixing it and so did my dad!!Help Please!!

כל התגובות (1)