Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Changed setting to no proxy but not solved problem Proxy Error The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. The proxy server could not handle the request GET /iam/services/setContext. Reason: Error reading from remote server

gbs200

This problem only happens with one website when I try to follow hyperlinks to other pages. They have directed me to Firefox troubleshooting section. I have followed the advice there but it has not solved my problem.

This problem only happens with one website when I try to follow hyperlinks to other pages. They have directed me to Firefox troubleshooting section. I have followed the advice there but it has not solved my problem.

כל התגובות (1)

I haven't been able to go on line since 7.01 and up. I have to use ieexplorer. are you idiots or what. I can't even contact you because i have to be in your latest version but i can't get the internet with the latest version. good bye for good