Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

How do I export out all my saved password and usernames as a text file?

Helle

Just want to save ALL password and usernames as a text file, please. I can see all fine, but cannot export them

Just want to save ALL password and usernames as a text file, please. I can see all fine, but cannot export them

כל התגובות (3)

Hmm, as it says: Author is not verified? Furthermore it seems I cannot read the file afterward, only import it back into Mozilla; "...feature is provided that makes the exported files hard for humans to read"

Is this true? regards Helle