Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

When I back-up or hit left arrow, need it to stop asking me if OK to resend....so irritating. How do I do that?

justlcb

For example, I order something online, pay for it, then want to go back a page or so. I get an annoying drop down box before I can which says "CONFIRM to display this page, Firefox must send information that will repeat any action (such as search or order confirmation) that was performed earlier. CANCEL OR RESEND (button to click)

Why do I care? How can I get this to stop asking me and just do it?

For example, I order something online, pay for it, then want to go back a page or so. I get an annoying drop down box before I can which says "CONFIRM to display this page, Firefox must send information that will repeat any action (such as search or order confirmation) that was performed earlier. CANCEL OR RESEND (button to click) Why do I care? How can I get this to stop asking me and just do it?

כל התגובות (1)

Why do I care?
So that you don't resend that information and end up with multiple identical orders.


Try using the "history" drop-down in the Unified Back / Forward button to go to the previous page that you want to view.