Why is my email arriving with the text covered by emojis?
I use emojis in email, but recipients report that the text of the email arrives covered with emojis. I thought it was a problem with the receiver until a second person just reported the same issue with an email I sent them. Both are gmail accounts . . .
כל התגובות (1)
Does this still happen when you restart Thunderbird in Troubleshoot Mode? (See <Help | Troubleshoot Mode>.) If not, this could implicate a misbehaving add-on.
I've never seen this symptom before so I don't have a guaranteed solution, but the first thing I'd do would be to check my font settings at <Settings | Composition | HTML Style> and reset them to the default settings. I believe that if you specify a font that the recipient doesn't have, their system may try to substitute something else, with unpredictable results.
Another thing to check would be if you have any language packs installed. They can be found at <Tools | Add-Ons & Themes>. I doubt this is part of the problem, though.