Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
פתוחה

Instagram videos not loading on yahoo.com articles

pagirl

This happened when I dl latest version of FF. Short Instagram videos presented as part of a story on yahoo.com website are not loading. I do not have Enhanced Tracking and never had this problem until installed newest version

This happened when I dl latest version of FF. Short Instagram videos presented as part of a story on yahoo.com website are not loading. I do not have Enhanced Tracking and never had this problem until installed newest version

כל התגובות (1)

Go to the Developer Tools (Ctrl + Shift +I), switch to Network and reload the page. Everything red from the Instagram domain should have a reason next to it.

פרסום שאלה

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.