Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

👉 I can't log in to my account

si6898571

am trying to log in but it does not work. It shows an error. I am using an Android phone. Please help me fix this issue.

am trying to log in but it does not work. It shows an error. I am using an Android phone. Please help me fix this issue.

כל התגובות (1)

Hello, I am still facing this issue. I cannot log in to my Firefox account. It shows an error every time I try. I am using an Android phone. Please help me solve this problem. Thank you.