אשכול זה הועבר לארכיון.
נא לשאול שאלה חדשה אם יש לך צורך בעזרה.
נפתרה
Archived
How do I update my credit card information stored in Firefox?
Firefox doesn't have my new credit card account number. My old card was compromised and replaced with a new card and account number. But Firefox still maintains my old account number and it insists on auto-filling my cancelled card number when placing an order on line. How do I update my credit card information, or how do I delete the cancelled card number?
Firefox doesn't have my new credit card account number. My old card was compromised and replaced with a new card and account number. But Firefox still maintains my old account number and it insists on auto-filling my cancelled card number when placing an order on line. How do I update my credit card information, or how do I delete the cancelled card number?
כל התגובות (2)
פתרון נבחר
Hi Bruce
This support article should help:
Thanks, Paul. That solved my problem.