Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

remove or reset primary password

dcloer

I forgot and can't find my primary password. I can't reset and remove it unless I know it. I uninstalled the program, paid a contribution, reinstalled and still cannot reset, remove old, or make new password. Can't get into to send emails, but can see and read files.

I forgot and can't find my primary password. I can't reset and remove it unless I know it. I uninstalled the program, paid a contribution, reinstalled and still cannot reset, remove old, or make new password. Can't get into to send emails, but can see and read files.

כל התגובות (3)

Go to tools>Developer tools>error console - enter this text

   openDialog("chrome://pippki/content/resetpassword.xhtml")  

- the Reset button should appear. All passwords for accounts will be deleted

where do I find "tools"?????????

if menu bar is not showing, press the alt key first