Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Passwords

stanfacey

reset primary password does not work. I have tried the reset advice and get to the "reset" button, but get the "Your primary password has been reset" but no indication of what to do next or how to start again. Thanks, Stan Facey.

reset primary password does not work. I have tried the reset advice and get to the "reset" button, but get the "Your primary password has been reset" but no indication of what to do next or how to start again. Thanks, Stan Facey.

כל התגובות (2)

Thanks Matt. Unfortunately, it doesn't work, I am still getting "Password required" in Thunderbird and can't get my emails. I don't want to use Outlook as it won't sync' email accounts.