Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Thunderbird can not display the emails which i imported from Google takeout

Bill YU

Good evening

I download the Google takeout document from my Gmail. I installed the Thunderbird and intalled the addon importexport.

I imported the Google takeout document to Thunderbird. I can see the email list.

When i click one of the emails, there is no preview. When i double click one of the emails, I got a new window. And when the window opened, i have nothing.

Not sure where is wrong.

Thank you

Good evening I download the Google takeout document from my Gmail. I installed the Thunderbird and intalled the addon importexport. I imported the Google takeout document to Thunderbird. I can see the email list. When i click one of the emails, there is no preview. When i double click one of the emails, I got a new window. And when the window opened, i have nothing. Not sure where is wrong. Thank you
צילומי מסך מצורפים

כל התגובות (1)

How about explaining exactly what you did, starting with what sort of document you asked google takeout to provide you with. ( I assume a ZIP file) did you explicitly unzip the file or try and use the inbuilt windows function. What size was the zip?