Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Cannot see mbox file in thunderbird

NewToThis

Hello,

I downloaded Google Takeout file, I was able to see it in my computer. But when I tried to import the mbox file into Thunderbird, it's not showing.

Please help.

Hello, I downloaded Google Takeout file, I was able to see it in my computer. But when I tried to import the mbox file into Thunderbird, it's not showing. Please help.

כל התגובות (1)

If the file is of the form file.mbox, remove the .mbox extension, then copy it into the Mail/Local Folders location of the profile, with TB closed. Help/More Troubleshooting, Profile Folder, Open Folder, to open the profile in File Explorer. Restart TB and view the folder under Local Folders in the Folder Pane.