Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Account Recovery

stephen.carp

I have a client that is using the ThunderBird email solution. He has suffered a hard drive failure and in try ‘user’ fashion did not set a recovery email address and never noted his password outside of his password store on the failed drive.

So my question is what options do I have to recover the account? Who can I contact to pass verification and get him back online.

Many thanks, Stephen

I have a client that is using the ThunderBird email solution. He has suffered a hard drive failure and in try ‘user’ fashion did not set a recovery email address and never noted his password outside of his password store on the failed drive. So my question is what options do I have to recover the account? Who can I contact to pass verification and get him back online. Many thanks, Stephen

כל התגובות (1)

He can only solve that contacting his email provider. If he cannot do that logging into his account with a web browser because he doesn't have the password for that either, he'll have to contact their tech support, explain the problem, and prove his identity somehow.