Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Reading font size

m_nichols

Installed Thunderbird for android, and the reading font is tiny, how do I change the display font size to one I can see. Disclaimer, I'm an old guy and while I see well overall, the font is SO tiny I have to zoom the screen in to read it.

Thanks

Installed Thunderbird for android, and the reading font is tiny, how do I change the display font size to one I can see. Disclaimer, I'm an old guy and while I see well overall, the font is SO tiny I have to zoom the screen in to read it. Thanks

כל התגובות (2)

Settings > General Settings > Display > Font size

I have the same problem, but so far in a specific circumstance: I received an email containing just a url - it's so small I can't read it at all, but viewing the same email using Gmail app on same phone is fine.