Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

how do I reset my primary pass word if I forgot it

tcolli9678

need to reset primary password which I forgot thunder bird

need to reset primary password which I forgot thunder bird

כל התגובות (3)

Go to tools>Developertools>error console - enter this text

    openDialog("chrome://pippki/content/resetpassword.xhtml")  

- the Reset button should appear. All passwords for accounts will be deleted

I can't even find a 'tools' to get started on this fix! Where do I find this? THanks.

Press Alt key and a menu should appear at top. Clicking View>Toolbars will let you set the menu permanently. Tools is on that menu. Alternatively, you may see three small horizontal lines in upper right of screen. That is a dropdown menu that shows Tools.