Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

thunderbird not getting password correctly to Gmail account

zytaruk

I have 3 thunderbird accounts ..2 of them connect fine to online gmail,,,,however the 3rd is getting invalid password messages.... I have reset the password in gmail and likewise in Thunderbird...but it is not connecting any ideas?

I have 3 thunderbird accounts ..2 of them connect fine to online gmail,,,,however the 3rd is getting invalid password messages.... I have reset the password in gmail and likewise in Thunderbird...but it is not connecting any ideas?

כל התגובות (2)

I had the same issue and solved it by changing the authentication method to OAuth2.

J.

Thanks for the tip to change to OAuth2 setting. Fixed the problem for me!