Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
נפתרה Archived

Can't find Forms and Autofill section in Options

celticstedfu

I went in to Privacy & Security but couldn't find Forms and Autofill section there. I was using en-CA version but just switch to en-US version. Can't find it in both version.

I went in to Privacy & Security but couldn't find Forms and Autofill section there. I was using en-CA version but just switch to en-US version. Can't find it in both version.
Read this answer in context

פתרון נבחר

Did you close and restart Firefox ?

The Forms and Autofill section would appear in "Options/Preferences -> Privacy & Security" between Logins and Passwords and Cookies.


כל התגובות (3)

You can possibly set extensions.formautofill.available = "on" on the about:config page to make this section appear in Options/Preferences.

You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I accept the risk!" to continue.

The default for extensions.formautofill.available is "detect". I turned it "on", but I still can't find that section in Options.

פתרון נבחר

Did you close and restart Firefox ?

The Forms and Autofill section would appear in "Options/Preferences -> Privacy & Security" between Logins and Passwords and Cookies.