Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

The Android keyboard discovers my comments i'm writing.

fohfoh

Hello, e.g. I am on Facebook and writing a comment to a posting. I can not see what I am writing, because the android keyboard covers my writing. My comment is behind the keyboard. So I must write a "blind text". That's a really annoying handycap. This problem does not appear with Chrome. What can I do to fix it? Regards, Foh

Samsung Galaxy i9100 Android 4.1.2

Hello, e.g. I am on Facebook and writing a comment to a posting. I can not see what I am writing, because the android keyboard covers my writing. My comment is behind the keyboard. So I must write a "blind text". That's a really annoying handycap. This problem does not appear with Chrome. What can I do to fix it? Regards, Foh Samsung Galaxy i9100 Android 4.1.2

כל התגובות (1)

It seems the site didn't load the screenshot. Again ...