Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Can someone fix my tablet via wifi?

millerlisa963

I get a parsing package error when I try to install any app that doesn't come from Amazon.

I get a parsing package error when I try to install any app that doesn't come from Amazon.

כל התגובות (1)

Hi, unfortunately we cannot fix your tablet remotely. However, (and exact details may depend on your version/model), you can try going into Settings > Security > Unknown sources, and make sure that 'Allow installation of apps from unknown sources' is selected.

If your question is resolved by this or another answer, please take a minute to let us know. Thank you!