Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Why can't I add an add-on?

techfreekhere

I just downloaded Firefox for android and I tried installing an add on. But the installation just kept failing. I tried many times to install the add on but it I just couldn't install it. Please help.

I just downloaded Firefox for android and I tried installing an add on. But the installation just kept failing. I tried many times to install the add on but it I just couldn't install it. Please help.

כל התגובות (1)

Which add-on?

By default add-ons that work on desktop Firefox do not work with Firefox for Android. The add-on author needs to create a compatible add-on for Firefox for Android.