Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Why is it saying my password for gmail is invalid when I try to access gmail contacts

vtomolson48

I am trying to use Thunderbird for emails. When I try to link the gmail contacts, I get the above error message. It says I have an invalid gmail password. I've checked it, and it is my correct password.

I am trying to use Thunderbird for emails. When I try to link the gmail contacts, I get the above error message. It says I have an invalid gmail password. I've checked it, and it is my correct password.

כל התגובות (1)