Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
נפתרה Archived

Copy/paste using keyboard shortcuts is not working in address bar

nasedil_genio

Several weeks ago I've noticed that I cannot copy/paste from/to address bar in firefox using keyboard shortcuts, I only can copy/paste using mouse there.

Copy/paste using keyboard works in webpages, only address bar has this problem. I've noticed it because I frequently used ctrl-l, ctrl-c combination to copy URLs. Looks like other keyboard shortcuts are not working in Firefox address bar either, for example ctrl-a that should select the URL in the address bar.

I've tried to restart Firefox in safe mode, the same problem persists.

Several weeks ago I've noticed that I cannot copy/paste from/to address bar in firefox using keyboard shortcuts, I only can copy/paste using mouse there. Copy/paste using keyboard works in webpages, only address bar has this problem. I've noticed it because I frequently used ctrl-l, ctrl-c combination to copy URLs. Looks like other keyboard shortcuts are not working in Firefox address bar either, for example ctrl-a that should select the URL in the address bar. I've tried to restart Firefox in safe mode, the same problem persists.

השתנתה ב־ על־ידי nasedil_genio

Read this answer in context

פתרון נבחר

Now I've noticed it started to work. Firefox version is currently 59.0.2. No reinstall was needed, it just started to work.

כל התגובות (6)

Noticed that other keyboard shortcuts do not work in the address bar as well. Also, in the search bar there is the same problem.

השתנתה ב־ על־ידי nasedil_genio

Do you think it might help to update Firefox from 58.0 (23 Jan 2018) to 58.0.1 (29 Jan 2018)?

No it didn't. I already have firefox 58.0.2 and it never worked.

Hi, please uninstall Firefox. Note: your Firefox Profile is saved. But you should make a back up before you do :

Reinstall with Current Release Firefox 59.0 with a Full Version Installer

Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.

השתנתה ב־ על־ידי Shadow110

Sorry, forgot to make changes to that. Could you install a new compile of version 59 released yesterday please.

פתרון נבחר

Now I've noticed it started to work. Firefox version is currently 59.0.2. No reinstall was needed, it just started to work.