Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
נפתרה Archived

How do I sync bookmarks made on Firefox iOS with my desktop? I have sync setup and desktop to mobile works fine.

chasevb13

I have firefox for iOS with sync installed. Desktop to iOS sync works properly; however, new bookmarks created on iOS are not getting synced to my desktop. Is there something I am doing wrong?

I have firefox for iOS with sync installed. Desktop to iOS sync works properly; however, new bookmarks created on iOS are not getting synced to my desktop. Is there something I am doing wrong?

כל התגובות (2)

פתרון נבחר

No, you're not doing anything wrong. Right now, bookmarks saved on iOS don't sync back to your desktop. For now, it only goes one way.

For more info, visit Sync bookmarks, logins and browsing history on FIrefox for iOS

Thank you Chris. I appreciate it.