Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
נפתרה Archived

Authentication required when open firefox after installing NoScript

vahidjavani

Whenever I open Firefox authentication required pop-up appeared even when NoScript is in Allow Script Globally mode. The text of this pop-up is: 'A username and password are being requested by http://MY_INTERNET_IP_ADDRESS. The site says: "DSL-xxxxx" ' when I type user/pass my router or close it pop-up disappeared, but if fill out with wrong password ask me again.

In NoScript addon there is no any blocked script. Also this happen only when I connect to the router (connect via Ethernet), even not happen when I connect to another router with WiFI. Could you please help me to get rid of the annoying pop-up.

Whenever I open Firefox authentication required pop-up appeared even when NoScript is in Allow Script Globally mode. The text of this pop-up is: 'A username and password are being requested by http://MY_INTERNET_IP_ADDRESS. The site says: "DSL-xxxxx" ' when I type user/pass my router or close it pop-up disappeared, but if fill out with wrong password ask me again. In NoScript addon there is no any blocked script. Also this happen only when I connect to the router (connect via Ethernet), even not happen when I connect to another router with WiFI. Could you please help me to get rid of the annoying pop-up.

השתנתה ב־ על־ידי vahidjavani

כל התגובות (1)

פתרון נבחר

Solved when uncheck WAN IP -> LOCAL