Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

How do I prevent Thunderbird from pulling in hundreds of emails that I had previously deleted in my gmail account?

HOOGA

I want to use gmail to initially view my emails, delete many, and then just pull in to Thunderbird those emails I want to save. However, when I ask Thunderbird to "get messages," it pulls in up to 250 emails, most of which I had deleted from gmail days or weeks ago. I would like Thunderbird to get only those emails that I have not deleted from gmail. Help!!!

I want to use gmail to initially view my emails, delete many, and then just pull in to Thunderbird those emails I want to save. However, when I ask Thunderbird to "get messages," it pulls in up to 250 emails, most of which I had deleted from gmail days or weeks ago. I would like Thunderbird to get only those emails that I have not deleted from gmail. Help!!!

כל התגובות (1)