Showing questions for topic:

QR-Code dosn´t work

Hello, the QR-CODE that i scan with my cellphone for the 2 authentify wont work i have google authentify i think mabye it couse be need the time to actuell this progress … (daɗa karatu)

Hello, the QR-CODE that i scan with my cellphone for the 2 authentify wont work i have google authentify i think mabye it couse be need the time to actuell this progress of update that the code funktion funktions . Why i write you is not importent to me and you can help i hope you there have a sultion maybe for my account problem really dont no what the problem for that by the way Mozilla is nice regards Berkan

Open

I am not receiving the codes to activate 2 steps authentication.

Hello, I am not receiving the codes to activate 2 steps authentication. I tried to a few time but in vain. I have whitelisted in our system accounts@firefox.com email add… (daɗa karatu)

Hello,

I am not receiving the codes to activate 2 steps authentication. I tried to a few time but in vain. I have whitelisted in our system accounts@firefox.com email address and also added it as a contact but still the same. Is there any other ways I could get this to work?

Thank you.

Solved 4

I am not recieving the 2FA code to my email.

I created a Gmail account so I could use it to sync my mozilla browser but I tried to you it too quickly and it was temporarily blocked by google. I submitted an appeal a… (daɗa karatu)

I created a Gmail account so I could use it to sync my mozilla browser but I tried to you it too quickly and it was temporarily blocked by google.

I submitted an appeal and they unblocked it, but since then I have been unable to receive any verification codes that are sent to that email address.

I assume it's on some kind of list that is suppressing being able to send to it.

Open 1

2 Schritt Authentifizierung

Seit Neuestem muss ich mich jeden Tag bei ebay, Facebook, Banksoftware und AOL mit 2 Schritt Authentifizierung anmelden obwohl ich immer anklicke diesem Browser vertrauen… (daɗa karatu)

Seit Neuestem muss ich mich jeden Tag bei ebay, Facebook, Banksoftware und AOL mit 2 Schritt Authentifizierung anmelden obwohl ich immer anklicke diesem Browser vertrauen. Warum

Open

Mozilla firefox asks for a 6 digit authenticator code to sync my data and passwords, but the microsoft authenticator generates an 8 digit code?

I have a new iphone 17 and the Firefox app doesn't have any of my passwords from my online account. on the iphone Mozilla firefox asks for a 6 digit authenticator code to… (daɗa karatu)

I have a new iphone 17 and the Firefox app doesn't have any of my passwords from my online account. on the iphone Mozilla firefox asks for a 6 digit authenticator code to sync my data and passwords, but the microsoft authenticator generates an 8 digit code? I've tried scanning the QR code on my desktop web mozilla firefox account but it then asks me to enter the 6 digit code from authenticator, but I'm getting an 8 digit code from microsoft autheticator. I really need to sync my passwords from Firefox web account to my iphone firefox app.

Open 1 20

I can't finish setting up two-step verification because the code of the QR code doesn't pass

I'm trying to set up/complete two-step verification (2FA) for my account, but the Scan QR CODE isn't going through. i enter the code, but it doesn't get accepted, so i ca… (daɗa karatu)

I'm trying to set up/complete two-step verification (2FA) for my account, but the Scan QR CODE isn't going through. i enter the code, but it doesn't get accepted, so i can't finish the process.

Open

Authenticator

Hi, I'm trying to pair my devices but it gets to the authenticator step but doesn't say which authenticator it needs. Is there another step I should be taking? Lou … (daɗa karatu)

Hi, I'm trying to pair my devices but it gets to the authenticator step but doesn't say which authenticator it needs. Is there another step I should be taking? Lou

Open 10

restore 2 step authentication for a website.

Accidentally told Fire-Fox to allow access to a website without two step authentication. I want to restore the ability to the website so the website requires a phone ca… (daɗa karatu)

Accidentally told Fire-Fox to allow access to a website without two step authentication. I want to restore the ability to the website so the website requires a phone call to sign in.

Thanks in advance.

Open 2

primary email inaccessible

my primary email has been deleted and is as such inaccessible, I'm still logged in on multiple devices but I can't add a secondary recovery email because it's requiring a… (daɗa karatu)

my primary email has been deleted and is as such inaccessible, I'm still logged in on multiple devices but I can't add a secondary recovery email because it's requiring a two factor authentication code. Is there any way I can change my primary email or is my only option to make a whole new account?

Open 1 20

Keep getting logged out

On Windows 11 - I keep getting logged out of Firefox after I close down. Then, when I enter my password to log in I get two emails with the same code and then two log in … (daɗa karatu)

On Windows 11 - I keep getting logged out of Firefox after I close down. Then, when I enter my password to log in I get two emails with the same code and then two log in screens and duplicate emails to confirm login. I can only see one profile set up. I have not got automatic removal of history etc set. This does not happen on my Android devices. Any advice please as is getting more than frustrating!

Open 4 40