Wannan tattunawa ta zama daɗaɗɗiya. Yi sabuwar tambaya idan ka na bukatar taimako.
All Replies (1)
You either do not have Flash installed for Firefox or it is disabled.
In Add-ons > Plugins, look for "Shockwave Flash (version)".
- If it is there and you see an "Enable" button, click the "Enable" button; that means it was disabled.
- If it is not there, you do not have it installed; see the following.
There are 2 versions of Adobe Flash; an ActiveX version for IE only and a Plugin version for most other browsers including Firefox. On a Windows system, you should always update both individually.
- Using Firefox, go to the following direct download link and SAVE the download to your desktop so you can find it later: http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player.exe
- When the download is finished, close Firefox (File > Exit OR Firefox button > Exit)
- Click or double-click on the file you just saved to your desktop
- In the installation window that appears, click the box to the left of "I have read and...." to place a check mark in the box
- The "Install" button in the lower right corner will now be highlighted, click it.
- The installation is quick.
- Start Firefox and test your installation here: https://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
- Direct link ActiveX version for IE only: http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_ax.exe
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
An gyara daga SafeBrowser