Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Is the free VPN available for iPhone. If so, how do I request it?

tim.r.preston

Can I sign up for VPN on iPhone? If so, how do I go about it?

Can I sign up for VPN on iPhone? If so, how do I go about it?

All Replies (1)

The built-in VPN feature is currently only in desktop Firefox and more recently in Firefox for Android.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/built-in-vpn https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/mobile-android-vpn

A built-in VPN feature is potentially coming in Firefox for iOS/iPadOS as per https://www.firefox.com/en-US/whatsnext/?tags=ios

Yi tambaya

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.