Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

how can I make sure a certain app can get thru if I have VPN enabled?

manaware2

how can I make sure a certain app can get thru if I have VPN enabled?

how can I make sure a certain app can get thru if I have VPN enabled?

All Replies (2)

What kind of VPN? Mozilla VPN or Firefox built-in VPN?

Zaɓi Mafita

The built-in VPN in Firefox for Android only works in the web browser and not the entire device,. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/mobile-android-vpn

Yi tambaya

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.