Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

cannot make backup with sensitive data; no password is accepted

Dan Drake

I'm trying to use Firefox Backup and have it save my sensitive data, but every time I enter a password, even if it meets the requirements, I get an error banner: "Something went wrong. Please try again."

It's very frustrating that the error message is so unhelpful. I have no idea what went wrong, nor how to fix it -- just trying again results in the same thing.

What is happening? How do I fix it?

I'm trying to use Firefox Backup and have it save my sensitive data, but every time I enter a password, even if it meets the requirements, I get an error banner: "Something went wrong. Please try again." It's very frustrating that the error message is so unhelpful. I have no idea what went wrong, nor how to fix it -- just trying again results in the same thing. What is happening? How do I fix it?
Hoton allon fuska da aka liƙa

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.