Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wannan tattunawa ta zama daɗaɗɗiya. Yi sabuwar tambaya idan ka na bukatar taimako.
Ajiyayyu

The Android keyboard discovers my comments i'm writing.

fohfoh

Hello, e.g. I am on Facebook and writing a comment to a posting. I can not see what I am writing, because the android keyboard covers my writing. My comment is behind the keyboard. So I must write a "blind text". That's a really annoying handycap. This problem does not appear with Chrome. What can I do to fix it? Regards, Foh

Samsung Galaxy i9100 Android 4.1.2

Hello, e.g. I am on Facebook and writing a comment to a posting. I can not see what I am writing, because the android keyboard covers my writing. My comment is behind the keyboard. So I must write a "blind text". That's a really annoying handycap. This problem does not appear with Chrome. What can I do to fix it? Regards, Foh Samsung Galaxy i9100 Android 4.1.2

All Replies (1)

It seems the site didn't load the screenshot. Again ...