Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wannan tattaunawa an rufeta kuma ta zama daɗaɗɗiya. Yi sabuwar tambaya idan ka na bukatar taimako.
Solved Locked Ajiyayyu

how do I access an add on?

dlg54321

I go to menu, tools, add ons, my add ons select the add on to get to the screen with options, disable and un install buttons. Then touch options and nothing happens.

I go to menu, tools, add ons, my add ons select the add on to get to the screen with options, disable and un install buttons. Then touch options and nothing happens.
Karanta wannan amsa a matsayinta

Zaɓi Mafita

I found it! Thank you. I was accessing YouTube through a sta.d alone application. To use the add on I needed to geg there thru firefox. I would need never have figuredbthat out alone. Thank you.

All Replies (9)

Different add-ons may have different (or no) options. Could you mention which one it is?

Its the YouTube cent er add on

When I look at its page on the Add-ons site, it mentions that it adds a "cog" icon next to the "Sign in" button on YouTube to access its features. Is that displaying/working for you?

Its the YouTube Center add on

Its the YouTube Center add on

No, no "cog" button next to sign in button.

No, no "cog" button next to sign in button.

Zaɓi Mafita

I found it! Thank you. I was accessing YouTube through a sta.d alone application. To use the add on I needed to geg there thru firefox. I would need never have figuredbthat out alone. Thank you.