Switching from Chrome to Firefox
Ba wanda ya taimaka aka fassara wannan maƙala tukuna. Idan ka riga ka san yadda fassara domin SUMO ta ke aiki, fara fassara yanzu. Idan ka na son ka koyi ta yaya za ka yi fassara maƙaloli domin SUMO, fara daga nan.
Switching from Google Chrome to Firefox is easy and risk-free! Firefox can automatically move bookmarks, passwords, history and other preferences from Chrome without deleting it or interfering with any of its settings. Give it a try.
- Don't remove Chrome [yet]... We'll need it to import your Bookmarks, Passwords and History soon.
- Download and install Firefox from https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/new/.
- Quit ChromeExit Chrome if you have it running.
- Open your newly-installed Firefox. The import tool will pop up.
- If it doesn't, click the , click , go down to the bottom and click ,click the Bookmarks button , select and lastly, click Import and select from the menu.
- The import tool will look similar tolike this:
- Choose Chrome in the Import Settings and Data window. In the next screen, choose the things you want to import. Follow the prompts and Firefox will take care of the rest.