Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Untitled mail not received

tragicz

When i received mail that are untitled, thunderbird don't show them

For exemple, i receive some hangout mail that are untitled or some friends mail that are also untitled but thunderbird do not show them. I have to go to gmail website to see them and to answer them.

I use a gmail email.

Any idea on how to correct that?

When i received mail that are untitled, thunderbird don't show them For exemple, i receive some hangout mail that are untitled or some friends mail that are also untitled but thunderbird do not show them. I have to go to gmail website to see them and to answer them. I use a gmail email. Any idea on how to correct that?

Opaite Mbohovái (3)

i tried all options, to see if something seems wrong. I actually got a untitled mail on gmail that i didn't deleted and didn't read, so it's still mark as unread, but thunderbird do not show it even when i choose to update mails :/

here If you are using Mozilla's Thunderbird email application and are looking for help, head over https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/thunderbird to the dedicated support section for Thunderbird.

Moambuepyre user669794 rupive