Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Oĩporãmava Ñongatupyre

How to upload files onto an ftp site?

G.F.

On Internet Explorer I can open an ftp site with "File Explorer", and I can upload files onto the site. However, on Firefox I can't find this option. I need to upload files onto an ftp site for my work, and Firefox doesn't allow me to do it.

On Internet Explorer I can open an ftp site with "File Explorer", and I can upload files onto the site. However, on Firefox I can't find this option. I need to upload files onto an ftp site for my work, and Firefox doesn't allow me to do it.

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

hello G.F., uploading to a FTP server is a feature that is not built-into the core firefox browser. you could use the excellent FireFTP addon though: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/fireftp/