Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

How do I transfer firefox bookmarks from vista machine to firefox in windows 8 machine

rbkinney

How do I transfer firefox bookmarks from my old machine with windows vista to firefox on my new machine with windows 8?

How do I transfer firefox bookmarks from my old machine with windows vista to firefox on my new machine with windows 8?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Hi rbkinney,

If you are not going to be using the older computer any more, you can back up all of your bookmarks and personal settings to a disk and transfer them to the new computer. You can find details in the article Manually back up and restore Firefox profile data.

If you will still be using the older computer periodically, you might want to check out Firefox Sync. It will allow you to share your personal information between computers and installations.

Hopefully this helps!