Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Oĩporãmava Ñongatupyre

I cannot copy on Mac OSX from Hotmail using Command-C. Why?

jhartmann

I used to be able to do this just fine, but now, since I installed version 8.01, the only way I can copy is to use the copy function from the pull down menu. Command-C works with Google email and from various search info. but not at all when I open a Hotmail message.

I used to be able to do this just fine, but now, since I installed version 8.01, the only way I can copy is to use the copy function from the pull down menu. Command-C works with Google email and from various search info. but not at all when I open a Hotmail message.

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

Reason for this problem: Hotmail introduced a new keyboard shortcut feature which has been acting out on OSX.

Fix for this problem:

  1. Goto Hotmail options (top right hand corner of Hotmail) and select More Options.
  2. Under the category Customising Hotmail select the option Keyboard Shortcuts
  3. Select 'Turn off keyboard shortcuts' and then save!

All fixed, CMD+C will now work to copy text :)

Thank you so, so much for the GREAT answer. Many others, I'm sure have the same problem and will be helped by this.