Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

when will the Yahoo Toolbar work with Firefox 7.0?

gregstewart12345

Working on a Mac, 10.6.8 and upgraded to Firefox 7.0. My Yahoo Toolbar has disappeared and I'm wondering when Firefox will again support that.

Working on a Mac, 10.6.8 and upgraded to Firefox 7.0. My Yahoo Toolbar has disappeared and I'm wondering when Firefox will again support that.

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

It is not up to Firefox to support add-on toolbars, add-ons need to support Firefox.

Check with Yahoo to see what their plans are for updating the Yahoo Toolbar add-on.

thanks. there's no help ever from Yahoo (they want to charge you), so I'll just bide my time and I'm sure at some point, it'll start working again.