Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

How to stop autofill of id & password on gmail login page?

lb.bizservices

I am using Firefox 6.0. I went to Options/Security/Saed Passwords and deleted the saved password but it still comes up every time I open gmail.

I am using Firefox 6.0. I went to Options/Security/Saed Passwords and deleted the saved password but it still comes up every time I open gmail.

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

  • Click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop down list
  • Highlight an entry in the drop down list
  • Press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to remove it.

Remove saved Password(s) here:

  • Tools > Options > Security: Passwords: "Saved Passwords" > "Show Passwords"

  • Tools > Options > Security: Passwords: [] "Remember passwords for sites"

See also: