Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Have physical backup of old computer; trying to import physical bookmark file into new computer's FireFox folder; impossible to find it and Xmarks has failed me.

Archangeldown15

I had an older laptop running Vista, and the Hard drive started to die. So I made a physical backup copy, and upgraded to a new machine running Windows 7.

After downloading Firefox onto the new machine, I was unable to restore my bookmark backup from Xmarks (for some reason it just would not work, and I've already been talking with their tech support).

I was wondering if it's possible to grab the physical bookmark folder/file from my old computer backup (as I backed up pretty much everything from the old machine) and just slip it in the new Firefox folder.

I am currently running Firefox 5.0.1; I believe I was running the same version on the old machine as well.

I had an older laptop running Vista, and the Hard drive started to die. So I made a physical backup copy, and upgraded to a new machine running Windows 7. After downloading Firefox onto the new machine, I was unable to restore my bookmark backup from Xmarks (for some reason it just would not work, and I've already been talking with their tech support). I was wondering if it's possible to grab the physical bookmark folder/file from my old computer backup (as I backed up pretty much everything from the old machine) and just slip it in the new Firefox folder. I am currently running Firefox 5.0.1; I believe I was running the same version on the old machine as well.

Opaite Mbohovái (1)