Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

expanding bookmark folders

lookingformore

I imported my favorites from IE into Firefox, in hopes of using your browser. I can see my favorites imported if I use the bookmarks menu at the top and move the mouse to expand the folders. I want my folders on the left, like they appeared in IE. I found an add on (LibraryinSidebar) and used it and thought my problem was solved. I can see my favorites from IE there and all the the folders. I cannot click or expand those folders. If I right click it allows me open in separate tabs, simply not feasible as some folders have a few hundred links. Can you please tell me how I can view my IE bookmarks in IE in the left sidebar and be able to leave that open on the side, opening a folder at a time, clicking items within those folders. Thank you

I imported my favorites from IE into Firefox, in hopes of using your browser. I can see my favorites imported if I use the bookmarks menu at the top and move the mouse to expand the folders. I want my folders on the left, like they appeared in IE. I found an add on (LibraryinSidebar) and used it and thought my problem was solved. I can see my favorites from IE there and all the the folders. I cannot click or expand those folders. If I right click it allows me open in separate tabs, simply not feasible as some folders have a few hundred links. Can you please tell me how I can view my IE bookmarks in IE in the left sidebar and be able to leave that open on the side, opening a folder at a time, clicking items within those folders. Thank you

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Try this. Go to View|Sidebar and select "Bookmarks."