Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

How to disable search on Firefox for Android

7eleven32872

How can I get the address bar to take me to the URL I typed instead of giving me search results for what I typed? How can I set it so the only way to search the web is to go to the website of a search engine?

How can I get the address bar to take me to the URL I typed instead of giving me search results for what I typed? How can I set it so the only way to search the web is to go to the website of a search engine?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

When I want to disable search features, I usually add a custom search engine with some non–resolving pattern like:

  https://example.local/#%s

as the default: Manage my default search engines in Firefox for Android ~ which is basically better than trying to resolve the host, as the #fragment doesn't even hit the network.

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.