Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ko ñomongeta oñembotýma. Ejapo porandu pyahu eikotevẽramo pytyvõ.
Jokopyre

Thunderbird 157 breaks google calendar add-on

Ric

Just updated to Thunderbird 157 and all my calendars are now disabled because the google calendar add-on is not compatible and was disabled. How do I enable my other calendars or move back to 156 while I wait for an update for the google calendar add-on?

Just updated to Thunderbird 157 and all my calendars are now disabled because the google calendar add-on is not compatible and was disabled. How do I enable my other calendars or move back to 156 while I wait for an update for the google calendar add-on?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)